Transforming Special Education
Mission DrivenThe Ability Challenge seeks to transform how schools serve students with diverse learning needs through research-driven services, tools, and technology that support meaningful and personalized school improvement.
The Right Expertise
Our model provides a complete, whole-school roadmap to improve how students with disabilities are served, including facilitated planning opportunities, educator training, leader coaching, infrastructure development, and tools that empower schools to make lasting change.
Each engagement is customized to the needs of the school, but draws upon scalable resources to facilitate transformation. ABC also supercharges its efforts by leveraging technology, key learnings, and research to inspire sustainable industry-wide educational and policy impact.
What truly sets us apart is our ability to foster sustainable change. We understand that true progress is not achieved through quick fixes but through a long-term commitment to continuous improvement. We work tirelessly to ensure that the solutions we implement are not only effective today but also adaptable and sustainable for the future.
What Drives Us
Guiding How Serve
- Equity: We confront barriers to access and dismantle the inequitable systems that have allowed those barriers to exist.
- Integrity: We make decisions that hold true to our values over all else, even when decisions are hard.
- Curiosity: We seek clarity and understanding in order to learn from each other, our partners, and the world around us.
- Courage: We lead with honesty, authenticity, and trust.
- Collaboration: We recognize that no one person must be the knower and doer of all things.