Empowering Educators with Practical and Lasting Skills
Our professional learning provides educators with practical, long-lasting skills and confidence that they can meet the needs of diverse learners.
Our professional learning courses focus on high-leverage, research-based topics and are designed to support participant planning and immediate implementation of new skills.
Sample topics include:
- Responding to Interfering Behaviors
- Designing Differentiated Lessons to Engage All Learners
- Inclusive Practices for Teachers
Learning communities bring together groups of educators and providers on a series of topics with shared goals and outcomes to regularly engage in ongoing, collective professional development.
Our communities cover essential topics such as:
- Improving Collaboration to Support Diverse Learners
- Implementing Continuous Improvement to Build Strategies for Inclusion
- Crafting High-Quality Individualized Education Programs
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
“I loved The Ability Challenge's workshops. There were so many resources and a-ha moments.”